Sunday 21 February 2010

A Mouse in A House








There is a nice shop called A Mouse in A House located in :
Elsetjälshus, Sövdeborg
Snogeholm Road 1026 275 93 Sjöbo

You can check out their website and find many interesting stuff there. If only that shop nearby my place, I will visit them soon :) They also have a blog, click here.


Story of the shop taken from the website :

In December 2006 I realized a dream I had carried on for a long time, I opened an interior decorating shop and inspiration - A Mouse In A House - beautifully situated between Sövde Pradesh and Snogeholm castle. In my shop, housed in the old stables, I sell carefully selected interior fittings for home and garden, all in a rustic romantic style. After 10 years of administrative and project management responsibilities and involvement in both Tetra Pak as Trade Council Russia Bets, I felt it was time to try something new, something I really burned the. I have always found great joy in decorating, decorate and surround myself with beautiful things. I especially like the Franco-Danish, romantic decor style, which clearly shows in my products. Part of what I sell is of our own design and manufacturing, but most do I buy in from Denmark and France.

4 comments:

A Mouse in A House said...

Hi Eva,
Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog - it really made me both proud and happy ! You have a very inspiring blog yourself, which I will be happy to visit again.
I wish you a nice week.
Warm hugs/Marita

Kifus said...

I love all the white pictures you post on your blog. Thanks for sharing Eva and have a great Sunday!

Cindi Myers said...

Oh MY! What a beautiful Blog!
Obviously we have the exact same taste!
I just discovered Vintage Simple from Design Sponge the other day and now I've found you from Vintage Simple! I can't wait to see what you will post next!
I am your newest follower!!!

eva said...

@ Kifus : thank you
@ oldblackcatboo : thank you for your lovely comments. I hope you continue enjoying my next posting.